About the Role
We are currently looking for a Landscape Architect to join our team in the Kent office. We provide an environment for career advancement and opportunity to work on different types of projects.
- Responsible for preparing preliminary and final planting and irrigation plans under the supervision of senior staff.
- Construction administration, including responding to RFIs and submittals
- Conducting site inspections and punch-walks
- Responsible for preparation and presentation graphics for public meetings
- Restoration plans for environmentally critical areas
- Bachelor’s degree or similar with a minimum of 7 years of professional experience. Professional licensing is preferred, especially in Washington State.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, LandFX, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office. (3D modeling in Revit, SketchUp and/or Rhino is a bonus).
- Proficiency in producing technical drawing sets including construction plans and details.
- Advanced knowledge of local plant materials and construction methods. Knowledge of irrigation design is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple disciplines to achieve project goals.
- Ability to research and apply development regulations to landscape planting plans, in particular in environmentally critical areas.
- Ability to manage a diverse caseload and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong graphic, written and oral communication skills.