About the Role
We are currently looking for a Professional Land Surveyor to join our team in our Kent, WA office. We provide an environment for career advancement and an opportunity to work on different types of projects.
- Prepare land surveys, reports, and other project documents
- Coordinate with review agencies, clients, and sub-consultants
- Research regulatory requirements
- Assist primary project managers in completing projects in a timely manner and within project budgets
- Prepare site development surveys of small to large scale residential, commercial, and industrial projects, multi-use complexes, master-planned communities, and business parks
- Currently licensed in the State of Washington, or able to obtain state license within one (1) year
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience as a licensed Professional Land Surveyor (PLS)
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, with the ability to fully draft final drawings, including boundary calculations, adjustments, line work, surfaces, and notes
- Organized and deadline oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in deed interpretation and analysis. Able to communicate with clients, attorneys, and title companies
- Experience with ALTA surveys, boundary surveys, and topographic surveys.
- Experience with FEMA Elevation Certificates and LOMA/LOMR
- Experience with jurisdictional processes and requirements of plats, short plats, boundary line adjustments, and binding site plans