Our Lifestyle and Legacy
Barghausen is a unique company that thrives by hiring talented, dedicated employees. Our employees and their expertise are the greatest asset to our service offerings, and we treat them as such. We aim to help our employees grow and diversify their experience through our multidisciplinary approach and our fluidity with projects in multiple industries.
The company has highly qualified people on the team and mentorship is great. The network for clients is vast, and employees get the opportunity to work on different industries (residential/commercial/industrial).
|Design Engineer / Glassdoor Review
Thought I'd work here for two years, but its been over 20. This is a great place to work...hard. The company is not too big and not too small. If you're driven and want to succeed in your career and deliver successful projects for your clients, this is a great place to do it. The client's satisfaction is the goal and it's reflected in the company's desire to provide the resources necessary for its employees to succeed.
|Senior Planner / Glassdoor Review
The company and its owners truly show that they value their employees. The end of the year holiday party has been impressive and memorable. From a private show at Teatro Zinzanni to a Seattle dinner cruise, including flying employees and their spouse to the festivities, BCE has been very generous. There are also more regular lunch events for the whole office, BBQ, taco trucks, delicious Thai food, and occasional coffee cart with pastries.
|Employee Review / Glassdoor Review
Supportive board members that actually listen to new ideas and implement them when appropriate. Awesome company culture, HR is always coming up with fun ideas to keep the staff connected (even during a pandemic). Great benefits and PTO program. Understanding of work life balance. A company that trusts their staff and constantly promotes within.
|Anonymous Employee / Glassdoor Review
Benefits and Perks
- 401K and Roth IRA retirement options with a current 4% company match
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, and life insurance
- Telecommuting opportunities and accomodations
- At least 3 weeks guaranteed PTO every year + 7 paid holidays
- Competitive wages, bonuses and performance based incentives
- Team bonding activities including bowling parties, cornhole tournaments and virtual challenges (with prizes of course)
- Food trucks on campus, holiday celebrations, and free snacks
- Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2021
- Seattle Business Magazine's Top 100 Places to Work 2020
- Over 38 years of experience developing locations for fortune 500 brands such as Costco, Lennar, CVS, Kroger, Boeing, Chick-fil-A and more
- Free tickets to local sporting events, Mariners, Sounders and Kraken
- We seek to promote from within and have promoted over 14 employees to higher positions within the past year
- Professional development support and opportunities through mentorship, licensing and certifications
- Opportunities to work on projects within various industries throughout the U.S.
Klamath Falls, OR