Federal Way, WA
Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Permit Expediting
Christy’s Crossing is a 111-lot residential subdivision within unincorporated King County, near Federal Way, WA. Barghausen was contracted by our customer, LENNAR, for the Christy’s Crossing project in Federal Way.
The project itself posed several unique challenges to the team at Barghausen, including:
- A wetland fill and mitigation that required approval from the Army Corps of Engineers
- Other on-site wetlands that needed to be retained and protected
- A stream crossing that required floodplain analysis
- A unique drainage facility design that needed to fit within the allowable space that was available for the pond
- Steep grades which required a unique grading design, including a combination of daylight basement lots that were designed along with tiered retaining walls to meet the site constraints
Our customer, LENNAR, engaged our team for the following services during the scope of the Christy’s Crossing:
- Civil engineering
- Land surveying
- Landscape architecture
- Permit expediting
- Project management
- Construction administration
Since 1982, Barghausen has provided high quality civil engineering, architecture, and land surveying services to residential and commercial clients nationwide.
From civil engineering to construction administration and more, Barghausen is a one-stop shop for not only sound project design, but also effective and hands-on project management - every step of the way.
Barghausen was founded with a deep commitment to customer service, expert engineering, and effective site planning. That’s why clients like LENNAR trust Barghausen with even the highest demand projects for over 30 years.