Frederickson ONE Industrial Park
Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Industrial | 210-Acres
LPC is a logistics real estate platform focused on the acquisition, development and management of state-of-the-art logistics properties in key North American markets. Frederickson ONE is a new warehouse campus located in the fastest growing industrial area in the South Puget Sound. This project consists of seven (7) warehouses on 210-acres with scenic views of Mount Rainier. Building 1 is now complete which currently hosts a warehouse for IKEA. Barghausen fulfilled the Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Landscape Architecture services for this 478,142 square-foot warehouse. Building 1 includes 5,000 square-feet of office space, 45 loading docks and two (2) 12’x14’ drive-in doors. The parking lot consists of 332 parking stalls and 110 trailer parking stalls. In order to sustain the life of the pavement, the entire parking and loading areas consist of pure concrete. Phase two is now under construction and is on track to be complete by the end of 2020.
- To decrease construction costs, our team had to work with site grades to balance the site
- We had to coordinate with public and private water systems for the stormwater plans
- The entire site has an infiltration system that goes to the west end of the 57 acre site
- We had to extend a public main into the Building 1 site and install side sewer laterals
- We also incorporated a small grinder pump for the future guard shack which will include a restroom