NW Logistics

DuPont, WA

Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Industrial | 628,000 sf

Due to the rapid growth of e-commerce, demand for industrial space is at an all time high. Located off of I-5 with easy access to Tacoma, Seattle and Portland, DuPont is emerging as a new industrial hub in the Pacific Northwest. The recently completed NW Logistics Center is located near the one million sf Amazon warehouse in DuPont, WA. Barghausen partnered with Panattoni Development Company Inc. for land surveying and civil engineering services for the 628,000 sf distribution center. This two phase project included demolition of an existing structure on the 32 acre site along with the redevelopment of a tilt up warehouse. The center has five acres of parking, 107 overhead doors and a 36’ clear height. Our team worked closely with the City of Dupont and Panattoni Development Company, Inc. to provide onsite and offsite improvements including documents for site plans, demolition, parking expansion, TESC, grading, utilities, water, drainage, stormwater and ADA requirements. The stormwater plans consisted of underground infiltration trenches. The site is 80% impervious surface with the remaining 20% landscaping and vegetation. The NW Logistics Center is a 2021 NAIOP Night of The Stars Redevelopment/Renovation of the Year nominee.

Photos courtesy of Sierra Construction

Loading...